Monday, July 10, 2017

Summer Activities


Hello there!

Thanks for bearing with me, as I am still struggling to reconnect with my "MOJO"!!  This has been an ongoing battle for some time now, and I hope and pray that we are reunited really soon!!  I have lots of project ideas that pop into my head; but the struggle is real when it comes to getting those ideas out on paper (designed and completed)!!!  😔  Soliciting all crafty prayers...

In the midst of the struggle, I was asked to do a few special order, quick turn around projects, as shown below.



Pinwheel card design via Pinterst (Stampin' Up)

Original Design by Uneekly Gifted Hands 

Graduation card layout via Pinterest

Graduation card layout via Pinterest


Thanks for stopping by.  Blog love is always welcome.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment