Monday, March 3, 2014

Catching Up

Hello Family, Friends & Followers and Happy Snow Day!

Just posting a little something to get caught up on my blog, and to showcase some projects I completed over the last couple of weeks.  These projects were completed either as DT assignments or random challenges.  This year, I need to step up my crafting game; and although I may not make every challenge, my goal is to do more this year, and so on!  Thanks for stopping by my little slice of crafting paradise.  I appreciate your comments and blog love.

Entered in Outlawz Challenge:  GCC021714
Given as a birthday card to my Pastor, who loves anything safari

Entered in SOC Robert Jackson Wiz Relay Challenge #4.  Unfortunately, my relay ended with this image b/c I missed the submission deadline for Challenge #5!


My first card in a box (thanks to directions from Splitcoast Stampers)

TFL,  See you soon.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment