Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Wiz Relay - Challenge #1

Hello there!

Most people make resolutions at the beginning of each new year.  According to Webster's Dictionary, a resolution is the act of finding an answer or solution to a conflict, problem, etc.  I choose to make declarations, instead of resolutions.  LOL.  So, I declared that I would participate in more challenges this year, and get my name "out there".  With that said, I am dropping off a quick card I did for the Wiz Relay challenge on Scraps of Color - Robert Jackson Digi Group.  We had to use the "Tin Man" image created by Robert Jackson, along with either metal or silver embellishments, OTHER THAN glitter!  Darn it!  (I'm a Stickles fanatic!)  Let's ease on down... ease on down... LOL.  TFL.

Image provide by Robert Jackson, colored with Copic Markers
Foil and patterned paper by DCWV
Silver hearts and buttons painted using Liquid Pearls

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I can't wait to see what's coming for the next phase of this challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment