Friday, January 31, 2014

613 Avenue Create - Challenge #56 "Anything Goes"

OMGoodness!

I have lost track of my days!  This week has been full of crazy deadlines and trying to meet everyone else's schedule!  The challenge at 613 Avenue C this week was Anything Goes w/the optional twist of doing a gift set.  I had the pleasure of using a lovely digi from Kenny K - "Simone" - to make a card and gift bag set.  I was told by a wise young lady (Cassie) to always create 2 of each project, so I'll always have 1 as a reference.  Well, I haven't quite mastered that concept, but I'm getting there.

I decided to do 2 versions of the gift set (same color scheme), so I could use one for my DT assignment and the other for the blog hop at VSDSS (previous post).

Here's my DT entry.  TFL.




1 comment: