Monday, September 23, 2013

Challenge #38 - Anything Goes

Hello and Welcome to my slice of paradise!

I'd like to take this time to send a hearty "thank you" to my followers; and hugs of gratitude to my faithful visitors.  It's not easy keeping up with this hobby that I love so much; but who doesn't enjoy a good challenge?!  LOL. 

613 Avenue Create is hosting an "Anything Goes" challenge this week; and our featured images have benn graciously provided by Rick St. Dennis and Sassy Studio Designs.  The twist to this challenge is for you to create your own color challenge - using 1 color from each color in the chart provided.  If you choose to accept the challenge, be sure to post your finished projects over at the Avenue!



For those who know me, you know I had to find a way to incorporate purple into my project!  LOL.  With that said, here's my project:


Birthday Sassy (SSD)

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment