Monday, October 16, 2017

80th Birthday Album Completed

Hello good people!

It's been a while since my last post; but I cannot apologize for it!  LOL.  I took a much-needed vacation and rested my brain!  I prayed that my mojo would return to me, full force, so I can finish this year with a nice stash of cards, albums, or whatever God would have me to work on. 

My sista, Cassie, and I decided to stow away for a few days earlier this month, to just craft to our hearts' content!  As a result, I was able to finally finish my mom's 80th Birthday Celebration album, which was also my very first Kathy King project!!  As you may recall, I started working on this project around Christmas, and put the photos in during the Spring retreat in Massanutten.  Well, I realized that I also needed to make the storage box, so mom could showcase her gift, without damaging the actual book.  Here's the end result.

Storage Box

Front cover




Back Cover

TFL.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment