Thursday, March 3, 2016

2016 - Number 1 Guy!

Hello,

I'm glad everyone made it through "Blizzard 2016"!!

It's been a couple of months since my last post, and I made a vow to myself (no one heard it, so they can't hold me to it - LOL) that I would craft more and post more projects on my blog.  Well.... I'm a work in progress.

Nonetheless, I am here now, so I'd like to share a card I made for my #1 guy for his birthday.  The image I used is "Lisa" from Pink Bow Ties - be sure to check out my friend Lameka's Etsy shop.  I told Lameka that I had to have this image - after all, we have the same name!!  LOL.  She was so much fun to color, too!  I have a few more to color, and use on some other fun projects that I will post here.

Thanks for stopping by; and as always, a little blog love is welcomed.  :-)

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment