Monday, April 20, 2015

Scraps Of Color: Robert Jackson Relay Challenge - EMPIRE

Greetings and Happy Monday,

It's been a while since my last post; and there's been a lot going on in my life and in my crafty circles!  Along with my bi-weekly DT projects for 613 Avenue Create, I've decided to push myself to craft more this year by participating in various challenges.

The Robert Jackson Digi Group is hosting a relay challenge with an "Empire" theme!!  That's right - every project we do includes a hand-drawn image of the Empire characters, provided by our resident artist - Robert Jackson.  Each challenge has a different twist... and that's where the fun begins!!  LOL.  Be sure to visit the group on SOC, and check out some of the wonderful creations that have been completed, so far.  We are currently working on Challenge #5 using the character Lucius, and the project must include a record/album and the word FAMILY!

Now, here's the kicker for me... I've NEVER watched the show Empire, so I have no idea who these folks are!!! LMBO.

Here are the projects I've completed for the first 4 challenges...



#4 - Jamal - All (predominantly) White w/the word BEAUTIFUL.

#3 Hakeem - Must use gold and a music note

#2  Andre - Must use a die cut and an inspirational/encouraging sentiment  

#1 Anika - Red lips, with some pearls or diamonds

Thanks for stopping by!  Please feel free to leave a comment or some blog love!

Hugz...
Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment