Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas!

Hello Again,

Just stopping by to drop off a few cards that I made for a Vendor Showcase in MD last weekend.  I was there, as a first-time participant and full-time supporter of my craftin' sistah - Cassie!  I had a blast sharing this experience with her.  She did the darn thing - great cards, chargers, and great gifts.  I'm looking forward to attending many more of these events in 2014 and beyond!  My hope and desire is to take Taylor-Made Creations to greater dimensions; and this will be possible with the continued prayers, love, support, and butt-kicking encouragement from my family, friends, and faithful supporters!!  Thank you!





Layouts - Courtesy of MojoMonday sketches (2012 & 2013).

May this holiday season bring all of your prayers and heart's desires to fruition!  I truly thank God for all of you who have visited my blog, left blog love, and become followers!  I'm looking forward to doing greater things in 2014!  Will you join me??

Peace & Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment