Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mojo hiatus may be over!!

Greetings and Happy Friday-eve!!

I believe my mojo took a vacation recently, and forgot to send me the memo!!  LOL.  I have had the hardest time sitting down to create something... anything!  No matter how hard I'd try, or how long I stared at my computer...NOTHING would happen.  I managed to finally complete a DT project, but that was like pulling teeth.

It is my hope that change is on the horizon; and I can get into a good creative flow!  With all that said, here are some items I've completed over the past couple of weeks. 

As always, I thank you for visiting my little slice of crafty paradise, as you journey through the information super-highway (aka Internet)!

Sassy Studio - Progressive Challenge #3 - Birthday

Symapthy for family friend - Bugaboo Digi

Basketball Birthday using Silhouette Cameo

613 Avenue C DT - Friendship Challenge
Kenny K - Jasmine Digi
My first stair step card

No comments:

Post a Comment