Wednesday, March 7, 2012

CTO Challenge #53

Join me in the CTO Challenge #53 to create a birthday shape card.  I have posted my submission below.   This will be an opportunity for you to build up your (bday) card stash, and to show off how creative you really are??  Submissions are due to CTO by Sunday, March 11th at 11:59pm, EST.


This image is from a free svg cut file that included the vest as a gatefold card w/envelope, and a flat image to be used on a card.  The entire card was made from my stash!!  This card was fairly easy to make. and may be my template for a few Father's Day cards!  The inside reads, "Fishing you a very Happy Birthday!"  TFL.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful shape card, I just love your template! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Birthday (shape card)" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, what a fun shape with so many possibilities!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Celebrate The Occasion this week!

    ReplyDelete